Who are we?
- BBI is a not-for-profit think-tank dedicated to advancing the understanding and practice of building better businesses.
- We connect people, communities and ideas across sectors, boundaries and disciplines.
- BBI provides thought-leadership through practical work.
- It is an open space for multi-stakeholder dialogue and innovation towards better business.
What we do?
Our work is based on the principles of co-creation, user-centricity, open dialogue, exploration, (social) networks and practical impact.
- Applied research projects
- Special purpose forums
- Public debate and events
- Communities of practice
- Social media platforms
- Non-Government organisations
- Government and Inter-governmental organisations
- Social entrepreneurs
- Grass-root activists